I love all sport. I love being outside. I love the freedom and the energy and the adjustments that your body makes. My biggest passion is skiing and when I am coaching my clients I am often asked ‘ What do you eat on your adventures…` Fuel your adventure with homemade energy balls. So here it is my secret homemade recipe for my homemade energy balls. You don`t have to stick to the rules you can adjust the ingredients. HAVE FUN and ENJOY.
4 REASONS TO MAKE THEM:
- Taste great and you don`t have to be a chef and they are easy to make.
- They are Affordable
- Gluten and Vegan Free
- They are great energy to fuel your next adventure
500G of soaked Dates
400G Peanuts grinded
200G or thereabouts on mixed nuts grinded
200G Coconut desiccated
2TSPs Cocoa Powder
- Mashup the dates without stones in a food processor
- Add nuts, oats, coconut powder and mix
- Place the desiccated coconut on a chopping board and mould the mixture to a bite-size ball.
- Roll the ball in the coconut and wrap it in cling film.
- Store in the freezer
Check out my video and how to make them on the FreeFloss YouTube channel. If you have any questions please comment on the video in the description box 😁